Our client, a leading and well respected producer and much admired brand, redefines the industry and changes the way consumers feel, taste, see, smell and experience Hospitality and Wine produced. We are seeking a Receptionist / Guest Liaison that can assist in creating an immersive experience that captures the imagination and build emotive connections between or guests and brand alike.
- Receptionist is the first employee to interact with guests when they arrive or guests making and enquiry booking via telephone / email.
- Guest Liaison to ensure overall service excellence
- The roll represents the overall brand of the property on introduction and enquiry.
- He/she ensures great communication channels to the team and assist with guest liaison during working hours to ensure service excellence and and brand values are met at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estate Events
- Corporate Events
- Other group bookings
- Incl. acquisition functionalities
- Wine Club Events & Maintenance. The candidate will take charge of the wine club arrangements and roll out.
- Homestead Heritage Tours. We require a well spoken, individual that is able to share the farms heritage in such a way as to have the guests leave the property not only as consumers but as friends and true ambassadors.
- Maitre’D functionalities.
Answering the telephone, giving all relevant information.
Take reservations and take deposits if required via property reservation system.
Reply to all e-mails/ enquiries within agreed time frame.
Prepare and send out invoices for deposit payments, where necessary.
Daily administrative duties such as filing and setting up on appointments.
Promote the property as a whole when dealing with reservations or enquiries.
Deal with general admin, printing, filing.
Keep a neat and tidy office environment.
Ensure all stationary required is available and in good state.
To meet and greet guests and welcome them into the establishment.
Ensure that guests are made comfortable and are informed about the facilities and experiences on offer.
Core Customer Service Competencies
Consistently interacts with internal and external clients/customers, other employees with professionalism, respect and dignity even in difficult situations.
Takes initiative to correct problems or concerns, instituting temporary measures if necessary while seeking permanent solutions within scope of authority.
Properly and consistently maintains confidentiality.
Maintains high ethical standards in the performance of duties and interaction with internal and external clients/customers and other employees.
Safeguards organizational property and equipment and uses assigned property and equipment in a manner that promotes timely customer service.
Demonstrates professional and cooperative support of other staff members regardless of position or department.
Contributes to team tasks and endeavours with enthusiasm.
Sets example of excellent customer service for others.
Takes reasonable risks and ownership of results.
Demonstrates commitment to understanding internal and external client/customer expectations and consistently meets or exceeds those expectations.
Understands the organization’s mission and goals. Knows own role in support of the mission.
Writes effectively and ensures all written communications are appropriate for intended audience, error-free and convey the message desired.
Consistently responds to internal and external client/customer needs and concerns with a sense of urgency.
Verbal/Written Communications: Always communicates in a professional and timely manner. Answers phone calls promptly. Returns all phone calls within a reasonable timeframe. Leaves clear and concise voice messages. Acknowledges emails in a timely manner.
Demonstrates effective, customer-focused communication skills including, but not limited to: active listening, making eye contact, asking questions to promote understanding, positive body language, and greeting people by name when possible.
Acknowledges excellent customer services in other employees.
Requirements and Attributes
|Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence|
Well spoken and professional
R9000 per month (Based on Experience)