Our client, a well-known and respected Manufacturer in Stellenbosch, is seeking an experienced Junior Finance & Payroll Clerk for their well known Factory in Stellenbosch. The Junior Finance & Payroll Clerk will assist with all financial, operational and administrative duties of the manufactory
The property includes a small cafe, experimental kitchen, bakery and patisserie
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (which includes but is not limited to)
General Office and Finance Duties:
- Petty Cash Administration
- Filing and Control of Credit Card supporting documentation
- Data capturing
- General office duties
Payroll and HR Duties:
- Issue starter packs to new Factory and Production Staff
- Leave Management
- Management of Time Cards and Over Time Capturing
- Edit Manufactory and Office staff timecards Daily
- Administration and Compilation of warnings and other staff related document
- Create GRV from final confirmation
- Capturing all GRV’s on POS. Receives signed GRV’s from Cafes and ring up as Manufactory salesDAILY. This includes staff bread signed GRV with Café POS 100% discount slip attached
- RTV any items not received or returned from Cafes DAILY
- VOIDS RTV’s for Bread on Manufactory POS Daily
- Completes weekly recons in conjunction with Café Ops manager (responsible for Café’s)
- Handing over café orders to the staff (bakers/cooks)
- Capturing and confirming bread orders from the cafes to the bakers
- Liaise with the café managers to confirm that items booked were received or not.
- Phoning café managers/Ops Manager and correcting orders they may have booked incorrectly, aswell as phoning to ensure no mishaps along the way.
- Stock ordering from suppliers.
- Ensuring that suppliers have delivered, as well as ensuring it was checked correctly and signed off.
- Capturing supplier invoices and credit notes on Mymicros, ensuring all has been received as well ascaptured correctly, before handing over month end.
- Liaising with suppliers where statements or other documents have not been received.
- Ensure that all invoices are appropriately authorized according to approved delegation of authority.
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are matched to a purchase order and where applicable a
- signed delivery notes.
- Capture Manufactory Stock takes on Mymicros.
- Assist with Manufactory food cost report as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Finance or related qualification
At least 5 years’ creditors experience and 3 years’ proven working experience as accounts payable clerk
- Computer literate Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word able to do basics
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills required both verbally and in writing towards clients and management
- Deadline driven
- Sound administrative knowledge / experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to effectively write routine reports & correspondence
- Ability to effectively speak before groups of customers or employees of the organisation
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of internet, spreadsheet and Word Processing software
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications submitted must contain:
- Updated CV with contactable references
- Tertiary Educational documents
- Written Reference Letters
- A recent profile photo
- Cover Letter stipulating why you are the perfect candidate
How to apply
Download our Candidate Registration Form below, fill it in and e-mail it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants need to stay in Stellenbosch vicinity
R13 000 – R15 000 per month