We are on the hunt for qualified CDP’s in Stellenbosch area.
- The ability to run a section effectively and efficiently
- Preparing and presenting dishes of high quality
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- A recognised Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience
- Good communication skills, on all levels
- Great work ethics
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
R8500 per month
Candidates, who are already residing in the Western Cape will have preference. We can only consider South African Citizens or applicants who hold a valid South African Permanent Residence! No Work Permit applications will be accepted! Applicants, who live in other provinces of South Africa still need to attend personal interviews and if requested to do any cook-offs, will do so completely at their own expense. We handle high volumes of applications daily and will only be able to reply, via e-mail, to candidates who have met our clients’ requirements.
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications submitted must contain:
- Updated CV with contactable references
- Tertiary educational documents
- Written References
- A recent profile photo’s
- Your top 5 food photos (for chefs)
- Copies of Menus worked on (for chefs)
How to apply
Please send your application with required supporting documents to: email@example.com