A restaurant group in Stellenbosch is seeking to employ an Assistant Bookkeeper to join their team.
Capturing invoices, bills, cash slips and other financial documents.
Reconciling records with supplier statements.
Stock counts and stock management.
Management of hours of staff.
Vehicle licencing and maintenance
- Financial Tertiary Education
- At least 2 years Bookkeeping experience
- Pastel Accounting skills will be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Good People Skills / Must be able to work in a team
- Attention to detail.
- Own reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s licence
Competitive Market Related Salary
Updated CV with contactable references
Recent, presentable profile photo
Copies of Tertiary Education
Copies of Written references
Copy of your Driver’s licence