We are specialists in the larger hospitality industry, have a look below.
Your understanding of stock controls and different demands, internally and externally, making you integral to any hospitality team. We'll gladly take inventory of your career and ensure that you reach the correct balance.
Achievement of specific success criteria will ensure that we place you in a position playing to your strengths.
Pick Me Recruitment, established in 2018, is a specialist recruitment agency, based in Stellenbosch.
With over 20 years first- hand experience and clear understanding of service excellence, industry passion, business growth and staff retention in various divisions of the hospitality spectrum. We are committed to recruiting and placing candidates in top Hospitality and Culinary positions within the hospitality divisions which includes wine farms, luxury 5 star properties, lodges and independent or chain restaurants. We aim to find that perfect culture fit and skill set for your business that goes along with the right attitude to help promote and grow your company.
We operate mainly in the Winelands, Western Cape and surrounding areas, but are not limited to these alone.
Suitable candidates will be introduced to the client for a position, either from our vacancies database of jobseekers, or specifically sourced for the vacancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know something specific? Have a browse below.
- We advertise all available positions online
- CVs can be submitted by applying to these positions online or via e-mail.
- Pick Me Recruitment will contact you to set up an interview, should your CV meet the requirements.
- First round interviews will be conducted
- Clients will then shortlist candidates and we will set up interviews with clients
- Candidates may have to attend more than one interview with our client.
- Candidates will have to give consent to have criminal and credit checks done.
- A letter of appointment will be sent to the successful candidate.
- All candidates who are not successful will be kept on the database for future reference.
Unfortunately not. We would like to first interview you to assess your suitability and capabilities for all positions available to ensure we find the perfect fit for you.
No, as we already might have the perfect match for you.
If you do not see your dream position, we will keep your CV on record for that perfect fit:
Give us a shout, and let’s make it happen!